The Akamat messenger!

Modelling is just fun!!

Monday, June 6, 2011

Ki-30 Ann (Pavla 1/72) - Part II



I added the headlights on the wings and finally glued all the main parts together. There are big fit issues with this one and much patience, styrene pieces and putty is needed to obtain a good result. There is no engraved "socket" on the fuselage for the vacformed canopy to seat, so the canopy looks a bit akward. Finally, I masked the canopy and airbrushed surfacer.



  

 


Then, the fun begun!
I started to paint the 3-colour camo, with shadows and highlights and then applied some filters with the airbrush to tone things down a bit.

  

  







That's all for now, in Part III the model will be ready!                             Go to Part I














0 σχόλια:

Post a Comment